What if...

You let go of the pressure to change who you are, and instead you learned to embrace your inner power to become who you are. By Kelly Clements-Gennis

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Be Beautiful Be You! Mother and Daughter Confidence and Empowerment Workshop


On Saturday, January 23 at 1 Kelly Clements-Gennis, owner and her co-leader (daughter Hannah) are presenting a special workshop for mothers and daughters on self empowerment, self confidence and the search for true beauty.  

When I would look in the mirror and negatively comment on my appearance, it didn’t occur to me that my 6 year old daughter (Hannah) was listening and would end up doing the same. Now as mother and daughter duo we have developed a workshop that shares our breakthrough experience and empowers women and girls in PEI.
 
After seeing the effects of my lack in self acceptance begin to be played out by my when she looked in the mirror-I knew there was a lesson to be learned, and a huge message to be spread to women and girls.

The result is a breakthrough program we call “Be…BEAUTIFUL, Be…YOU!" Confidence and Empowerment Program for girls and their role models.





“Being beautiful is not about changing who you are, it’s about accepting who you are. “When we let go of the pressure to change who we are and learn to love and accept ourselves, we become our true selves. Confident, empowered and free. Now, That's what I call Beautiful!



 Hannah, is so excited to be teaching and co-leading this program with me! I am going to help all the little girls feel good about themselves and I can't wait to show them how to make healthy smoothies!"




To learn more about this workshop or other services offered by “Think, Feel, Be...” contact Kelly at Kelly@thinkfeelbe.ca or 218-3713. Space is limited, early registration is recommended.
Register On FaceBook Click the link below

http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=Be+Beautiful+Be+You&init=quick#/event.php?eid=301603079408&ref=mf



0 comments: